As I mentioned in my OOTD: Zumba Class post, I have been working on another DIY video for you guys! A fringe top! I love these and I have been planning to buy one but then I thought why buy one when I can make one!! Enjoy :D
1. I measured how short I wanted the top to be
2. I made a cut of that length. I used fabric scissors but you could probably use any type
3. I then kept on making slits in the top of the same length, making sure I caught the front and back of the fabric
4. I tried this on but I thought the tassels were too long so I cut them shorter
5. I then thought it would look nicer if I cut the slits higher in the middle
6. I still wasn't happy though! I cut the bottom part of the fringes to match the rise of the slits in the middle
7. I then thought the tassels were too long, again! So I cut them again and voila the finished product:
This was the first time I made this so there was a lot of trial and error involved but I'm quite pleased with the final product! Leave a comment below with your thoughts! :)
And what do you guys think about a video of how I style patterned hotpants?
Thanks for reading my post
It will be muchly appreciated if you follow my blog :)
Have a nice day!